SpotMenus now has an integration with Google My Business! Google My Business is a free service, offered by Google that allows you to take charge of the way your business appears in Google Search and Google Maps search results. SpotMenus now allows you to connect your SpotMenus account to Google My Business and publish your menus directly to Google My Business from the SpotMenus platform.
Note: You should create a Google My Business location prior to linking SpotMenus to Google. Sign-up for a Google My Business account first at Google My Business.
- Login to SpotMenus using your email address and password
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Click "Link SpotMenus to Google My Business"
- You will be taken to a page to select the Google account you wish to link to SpotMenus.
- Note: If you are not currently signed into a Google you will be prompted to sign in at this time. If you are not signed in to the account you wish to link click on "Use another account"
- Once you have selected your account you will need to authorize the connection between SpotMenus and Google My Business.
- Click "Continue"
- You will be redirected back to your SpotMenus account where you can confirm the account was linked successfully!
- To confirm you were able to link your SpotMenus account to Google My Business please click on your name in the upper right-hand corner once more and confirm the message now reads "Unlink SpotMenus from Google My Business"
- Now that you have linked your SpotMenus account to Google My Business you are now ready to publish your menus! Please proceed to Publish Menu Group to Google My Business to get started publishing your menus so that they appear in Google.com and Google Maps search results.