SpotMenus now has an integration with Google Business Profile! Google Business Profile is a free service, offered by Google that allows you to take charge of the way your business appears in Google Search and Google Maps search results. SpotMenus now allows you to connect your SpotMenus account to your Google Business Profile and publish your menus directly to your Google Business Profile from the SpotMenus platform.
Note: You should create a Google Business Profile location prior to linking SpotMenus to Google. Sign-up for a Google Business Profile account first at Google Business.
- Login to SpotMenus using your email address and password
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Click "Link SpotMenus to Google Business Profile"
- You will be taken to a page to select the Google account you wish to link to SpotMenus.
- Note: If you are not currently signed into a Google you will be prompted to sign in at this time. If you are not signed in to the account you wish to link click on "Use another account"
- Once you have selected your account you will need to authorize the connection between SpotMenus and Google Business Profile.
- Click "Continue"
- You will be redirected back to your SpotMenus account where you can confirm the account was linked successfully!
- To confirm you were able to link your SpotMenus account to your Google Business Profile please click on your name in the upper right-hand corner once more and confirm the message now reads "Unlink SpotMenus from Google Business Profile"
- Now that you have linked your SpotMenus account to your Google Business Profile you are now ready to publish your menus! Please proceed to Publish Menu Group to Google Business Profile to get started publishing your menus so that they appear in Google.com and Google Maps search results.