Signing up a bar or restaurant for SpotMenus is an easy and quick process that is available at no added cost to the restaurant or bar! It is very important that the distributor and restaurant sign up for SpotMenus using the guide below to ensure the restaurant or bar can benefit from the full range of features available in SpotMenus!
To get started you'll want to follow the steps below:
- Notify your account (bar or restaurant) to sign-up for SpotMenus at https://spotmenus.com/[distributorURL]
- Click "Sign Up"
- The restaurant/bar should enter their email address and click "Send Verification Code"
- The restaurant/bar will receive an email with a 6 digit code that needs to be entered and click "VERIFY"
- Finish filling out the new account sign up form
- Password (password specs)
- If your are claiming an existing location you will be able to enter the activation code on the next screen.
- If you do not have any activation codes to claim, Click "Continue"
- On the next screen the restaurant or bar will need to enter YOUR EMAIL address to associate the location with your distributor email.
- Check "I understand and authorize my distributor to upload menus on my behalf" and click "Continue"
- On the next screen the restaurant will create their first location.
- If they have multiple locations they can add more using the same email address and password once they complete this step.
- Enter the Establishment name (example: business name)
- Enter the establishment address
- Enter the establishment city, state, zip
- Enter the establishment phone # (optional)
- Click "Add Location"
The location is all set and ready to start using SpotMenus! We have an extensive guides available for using SpotMenus that you can also provide to your account here.