Skip to main content
How do I edit items on an existing text based menu?
- Login to SpotMenus using your email and password
- Click on the location you wish to manage
- Select the menu you would like to edit
- Select "Manage Text Menu Items"
- Select "Edit Items" to edit an existing menu group
- Select "Add New Item"
- Enter the following
- Item Name
- Price - Enter the price without the dollar sign, $
- Select the options (if applicable)
- To add additional items to your Group, please follow the above steps from the "Add New Item"
- Once complete with this section click "Save Group Details"
- Note: If you want to rearrange the order items or sections are displayed on your text menu please follow this article.
- Once complete click "Update Menu" to save your changes